We have gathered together the most experienced professional exam prep team in the country
- Dr Maura Kelly has over 24 years’ experience in teaching law students at undergraduate and professional level and in recent years has also been working in lawyer training for a top tier Irish firm of solicitors. Maura currently teaches Constitutional Law and EU law on the FE1 Preparatory course.
- Dr Val Corbett has over 16 years’ experience in preparing students for entrance examinations in law and has taught 6 1st placed, prize-winners in Contract Law and Tort Law. Val currently teaches Tort Law and Contract Law on the FE1 Preparatory and King’s Inns courses.
- Eoin O’Connor is a practising barrister. He is a member of the Bar of Ireland, the Bar of Northern Ireland and the Bar of England & Wales. He received his BCL from University College Cork, and his PhD from Trinity College Dublin. Eoin currently teaches Criminal Law on the FE1 Preparatory and King’s Inns courses.
- Anthony Thuillier has been a practising barrister since 2011. He is a published author of Company Law in Ireland (2nd ed) (Clarus Press, 2015) and Business Law in Ireland with Cathy MacDaid, (Clarus Press, 2015). He has previously lectured law in DCU, DIT, Technische Universität Dresden and Humboldt University Berlin.
- Stephen Faulkner is a practising barrister. He holds a Barrister-at-Law Degree and a Diploma in Legal Studies from the Honorable Society of King’s Inns, and a postgraduate award in Forensic Computing & Cybercrime specialising in Fraud & E-Crime from University College Dublin. He is a winner of the Eamon Leahy Memorial Prize at the Honorable Society of King’s Inns awarded for the highest mark in Criminal Law for the Diploma in Legal Studies. Stephen currently teaches Property Law on the FE1 Preparatory course.Anthony lectures Company Law on the FE1 Preparatory Course.
We provide all the tuition and support you need to pass your examinations. Features of our offering include
- Study Notes – We have put together comprehensive exam-focused study notes. These notes are professionally produced and present the learning material in an accessible manner.
- 24/7 Access to Lectures – Study anywhere: All classes are streamed live with online interactive facility. Study anytime: All classes are recorded and available for multiple viewing at any time throughout the course.
- Exam Technique Feedback – Weekly homework facility in each subject offers guidance on improving exam technique and performance.
- Pass Guarantee – All students pay a once-off tuition fee in each subject. There is no repeat tuition fee payable. Should you need to retake classes we will not charge you to take those classes again. New manuals are subject to a replacement fee.
- Study Environment – Classes are delivered from our city centre campus on Lad Lane (off Baggot Street) where study rooms (weekends included) and canteen facilities are available.
- Complimentary Online Exam Technique Tutorials – All students are provided with complimentary online tutorials in exam writing techniques including issue spotting, problem solving, essay writing, and revision.