FE1 Exam Prep – Workshops
In each of the workshops the lecturer will provide an overall summary analysis of the key issues in the topic before then reviewing numerous past examination questions in great detail. On this course, the learning is led by the student who will be expected to read the manual on the particular topic before accessing the workshop. Thus, rather than teaching the entire syllabus in detail (as per the full course) an overview of the key principles in core areas is undertaken. This is done by primarily using past questions in order that the students’ understanding of the issues may be explored as well as providing advice on how to approach such questions for the FE1 Examination. This course is available pre-recorded and on demand. Students registered to this course may attend the live Revision Class held at the end of each full course (normally Feb/Sept).
Features of the course include:
- Bespoke manual (May 2020)
- On Demand Delivery – Pre-Recorded
- Tuition – 13 hours (including Revision)
- Past Exam Papers & Reports
- Revision class – 2 hours – streamed live and recorded (Feb/Sept)
- Revision Handout (Feb/Sept)
- On Demand Exam Technique Tutorials
For further details on the content of each Workshop please follow the links below.