We are all faced with choices and problems so good decision- making and problem- solving skills are essential. In this module you will learn a range of simple but effective approaches to problem solving helping you to make timely and well-considered decisions. Organisations need challenge-led leaders who have a passion and flare for solving complex problems.
Decision-Making and Problem Solving
This module is aimed at junior lawyers.
Some key topics that are explored during this session include:
- Develop your problem- solving skills: recognise personal barriers to problem solving and ways to overcome these barriers
- Understand the importance of collaboration to bring together diverse talents and perspectives to help find a solution
- Use structured tools and techniques for solving problems
- Focus on the right problem- select the best decision given the specific situation and your desired outcome
- Apply a creative approach to generating options to help make the most appropriate decision
1 hour online video