We have gathered together the most experienced professional exam prep team in the country
- Dr Maura Kelly has over 24 years’ experience in teaching law students at undergraduate and professional level and in recent years has also been working in lawyer training for a top tier Irish firm of solicitors.
- Anthony Thuillier is a practising barrister with over 5 years’ experience in preparing students for entrance examinations in law and has taught 2 1st placed, prize-winners in Company Law. He is also author of Company Law in Ireland which is now in its second edition.
- Veronica McInerney is a practising barrister with over 6 years’ experience in teaching law students at undergraduate and professional level.
- Tomás Clancy is a practising barrister who has over 25 years’ experience in teaching law students.
- Val Corbett has over 16 years’ experience in preparing students for entrance examinations in law and has taught 6 1st placed, prize-winners in Contract Law and Tort Law.
We provide all the tuition and support you need to pass your examinations, features of our offering include
- Study Notes – We have put together comprehensive exam-focused study notes. These notes are professionally produced and present the learning material in an accessible manner.
- 24/7 Access to Lectures – Study anywhere: All classes are streamed live with online interactive facility. Study anytime: All classes are recorded and available for multiple viewing at any time throughout the course.
- Exam Technique Feedback – Weekly homework facility in each subject offers guidance on improving exam technique and performance.
- Pass Guarantee – All students pay a once-off fee in each subject. There is no repeat fee payable. Should you fail we will not charge you to take that subject again.
- Study Environment – Classes are delivered from our city centre campus on Lad Lane (off Baggot Street) where study rooms (weekends included) and canteen facilities are available.