Thank you for choosing to undertake your course of study with us. I do hope that we meet – and exceed – your expectations in terms of the service that we provide. While successfully negotiating these examinations will be because of your own hard work and perseverance, it is our aim to make your study far more effective and efficient with the view to ensuring your success.
Upon registering with LawSchool.ie you will have received an automated email directing you here. On this page we provide some general information on the course and the service that we provide.
If, while studying with us, you have any query or concern in relation to your course please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you the best of luck in your studies.
All lectures are held at our premises at 5 Lad Lane, Baggot Street, Dublin 2.
Once registered, a hard copy manual of notes will be provided to you which will support your lectures. The manual may be posted to you or may be made available for collection here at the college, Monday to Thursday 10am to 6.30pm.
In order to collect your books:
You must bring a copy of your order confirmation email in order to collect your books.
Books can only be given out if
- you show your order confirmation email
- you have emailed us with a signed employer sponsorship form (email@example.com)
Students who have registered and selected ‘Invoice My Employer’ as the method of payment:
- You must submit an Employer Sponsorship Form to firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of registration online
- This can be downloaded here: Employer Sponsorship Form Law
- The form must be filled in, signed and stamped by your employer
- You cannot collect books OR attend classes until your sponsorship form has been submitted by email to email@example.com
- Therefore, we advise you to print this form and submit to the Finance Department as soon as you register to avoid any issues
For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon registration, you will also receive a mail with your Moodle login details. Each course has its own subject page. On this page you will have access to:
- Live delivery of lectures via our online system
- Archives of all lectures delivered in the subject on the course
- Copies of past examination papers and reports of those examination papers indicating what students should have discussed in their answers
- Exam grinds indicating the topics that have appeared on past papers
- Homework schedule and details on its submission
- Any additional information posted by lecturers during the course
- Complimentary instructional videos on law examination techniques
A dedicated study room is available in the college for those students who require study space.
A room (or rooms) will be available most weeks, Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 10.00pm and weekends 10am until 5pm. Please note, there may be changes to this at certain times with Bank Holidays, etc. Please check Moodle and the screen at Reception for the most up to date details.
RECEIPTS / INVOICES
You can access your Receipt/Invoice by logging into your account via the following instructions:
Log into your account using your username (email address) and password; you will be able to access all of your invoices/receipts there.
If you need to amend any of your contact details, please log into your account via the following instructions:
Log into your account using your username (email address) and password; go to ‘My account’ and click on edit your password and account details.
Please note that the primary email address that you provide will be used for contact in relation to the course. Please make sure this is a personal address and check the email regularly.
You will not be required to use a student card for the college. However, you can request one by emailing email@example.com and attaching a photo (jpeg file).
- Dublin Bus
Stop 784 (Baggot St/Fitzwilliam St) is located within a 1 minute walk to the college.
Services Bus numbers: 37,38, 38A ,39, 39A, 70, 67x, 25x
Stop 409 (Merrion Sq/Holles Street) is located within a 7 minute walk to the college.
Services Bus numbers: 4,7,7a
15 minute walk to the Luas at Charlemont Place or Stephens’ Green
15 minutes to the Dart Station at Pearse Street.