The more senior your role in the firm, the greater the business development responsibilities. This course provides practical advice that will help you to enhance your skills and reap the benefits of effective business development. With the constantly changing legal environment, unless you are continuously adding value, developing the relationship and innovating in terms of delivery there is a risk your client will be poached.
Part I of this module is aimed at junior lawyers and Part II at senior lawyers.
Some key topics that are explored during this session include:
Part I focuses on:
- Building your profile and the firm’s profile in the market place
- How fee earners, marketing and business development professionals can create a roadmap to becoming a strategic partner for the firm’s key clients
- The role of client feedback
- Using technology to capture business development intelligence
Part II focuses on the role and value of the ‘trusted adviser’ and explores the characteristics necessary to evolve from a pure legal advisor to a trusted advisor within the client’s inner circle. It will focus on:
- What is a trusted adviser?
- How can you ensure you are perceived as a trusted adviser by your clients?
2 hour online video