Summer 2020 – Honorable Society of the King’s Inns – Exam Workshops Commence 2nd June
LawSchool.ie provides training and educational programmes in law. We dedicate ourselves to the delivery of a practical, results-focused educational experience supported by a team of knowledgeable educational professionals. Each course is underpinned by the highest quality learning materials and online technical support. LawSchool.ie specialises in the delivery of preparatory courses for the Law Society of Ireland (FE1) Entrance Examinations; the Honorable Society of King’s Inns’ Entrance Examinations and Continuing Professional Development programmes in law.
We have gathered together the most experienced professional exam prep team in the country
- Dr Maura Kelly has over 24 years’ experience in teaching law students at undergraduate and professional level and in recent years has also been working in lawyer training for a top tier Irish firm of solicitors. Maura currently teaches Constitutional Law and EU law on the FE1 Preparatory course.
- Dr Val Corbett has over 16 years’ experience in preparing students for entrance examinations in law and has taught 6 1st placed, prize-winners in Contract Law and Tort Law. Val currently teaches Tort Law and Contract Law on the FE1 Preparatory and King’s Inns courses.
- Eoin O’Connor is a practising barrister. He is a member of the Bar of Ireland, the Bar of Northern Ireland and the Bar of England & Wales. He received his BCL from University College Cork, and his PhD from Trinity College Dublin. Eoin currently teaches Criminal Law on the FE1 Preparatory and King’s Inns courses.
- Neil Murphy is a barrister. He holds both a Barrister-at-Law Degree and a Diploma in Legal Studies from the Honorable Society of King’s Inns, an LL.M. in Law from the University of Edinburgh and a B.A. in Economics, Politics and Law from Dublin City University. Neil currently teaches in Dublin City University and Trinity College Dublin. He has published articles on various areas of law, such as EU Law, Irish Constitutional Law and Equity, in numerous Irish law journals. Neil currently teaches Company Law and Property Law on the FE1 Preparatory course.
We provide all the tuition and support you need to pass your examinations. Features of our offering include
- Study Notes – We have put together comprehensive exam-focused study notes. These notes are professionally produced and present the learning material in an accessible manner.
- 24/7 Access to Lectures – Study anywhere: All classes are streamed live with online interactive facility. Study anytime: All classes are recorded and available for multiple viewing at any time throughout the course.
- Exam Technique Feedback – Weekly homework facility in each subject offers guidance on improving exam technique and performance.
- Pass Guarantee – All students pay a once-off tuition fee in each subject. There is no repeat tuition fee payable. Should you need to retake classes we will not charge you to take those classes again. New manuals are subject to a replacement fee.
- Study Environment – Classes are delivered from our city centre campus on Lad Lane (off Baggot Street) where study rooms (weekends included) and canteen facilities are available.
- Complimentary Online Exam Technique Tutorials – All students are provided with complimentary online tutorials in exam writing techniques including issue spotting, problem solving, essay writing, and revision.
All of our courses are delivered in classroom and broadcast Live Online
Online Classroom – Anytime, Any Place, Anywhere
All of our courses are delivered at our Lad Lane Campus and are also streamed live through our Online Classroom. Automatically recorded, the sessions can also be viewed at anytime during the course as often as you like.
What does it mean
If for any reason you are unable to attend our Dublin campus, you can participate by joining live online through our Moodle platform or you can watch the recordings at a later date. You receive materials, notes and tutor support as normal so that all other aspects of your study with us remains the same.
How do I access
Once registered you have full access to the course through our Asmoodle learning management system. Classes are scheduled and available through the platform. Once the class is finished, the recording will be available to view at any time during the duration of the course.
Where can I access from
You can access from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection and are registered for the relevant course.
Can I mix the two study options?
Yes – students registered for a full course or revision can also access the Online classroom and recordings. This means if you are away for a week you can join live from anywhere in the world or view the recordings to catch up.